The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is in force across the European Union. Based on privacy by design and taking a risk-based approach, GDPR has been designed to enforce improved changes to the data protection standards.
ValiRx plc (“ValiRx” or the “Company”) is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have robust and effective data protection protocols in place which comply with existing laws and the data protection act. We recognise our obligations in regularly reviewing, updating and expanding these protocols to meet the requirements of GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
ValiRx has procedures and protocols in place to maintain and monitor compliance under GDPR.
GDPR Roles and Employees
Any queries regarding data privacy concerns and queries should be directed to the Company at: email@example.com